Giving Tree Senior Living offers Assisted Living Level 1, where residents can enjoy a simplified lifestyle free from chores and the responsibilities of maintaining a home, with assistance with personal care and managing medication. They can also benefit from our vibrant social setting with a wealth of activities, including social, recreational, and wellness programs, arts and crafts, community outings, and outdoor activities, fostering friendship, community, and connection with neighbors.
Our services are tailored to each senior and can be adjusted as their needs change to help them maintain independence.
Our assisted living services may include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing, grooming, and eating
- Three meals and snacks every day, with a dietician-supervised menu
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Apartment maintenance and repairs
- Studio start at $4,400.00/month
- One Bedroom start at $4700.00/month
- Second person: $1300.00/month
- One-time Community Fee: $3,000.00
Do you have questions about the level of care your loved ones will need? Talk to us at Giving Tree Senior Living, and we will help you with your concerns and provide you with information about the amenities and services we offer.