Giving Tree Senior Living offers Assisted Living Level 2, an intermediate level of care with some assistance with personal care and health care services. This type of care is more than providing support and assistance. It focuses more on empowering older adults to remain independent and connected as much as possible with the community.
With the support of our trained staff, our residents can enjoy an active lifestyle with the freedom to spend time as they please, participate in the hobbies they’ve always loved, and interact with friends, while benefiting from a broad array of services and amenities customized to meet their needs. These may include:
- 24-hour supervision
- Health care services
- Assistance with ADLs and medications
- Daily social, cultural, and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness, and wellness programs
- Housekeeping, dining, laundry
- Three meals a day and snacks from a menu designed by a dietician
- Studio starts at $4,900.00/month
- One Bedroom starts at $5200.00/month
- Second person: $1300.00/month
- One-time Community Fee: $3,000.00
- Respite / Short/Term Stays start at $195.00/a day
Do you have questions about the level of care your loved ones will need? Talk to us at Giving Tree Senior Living, and we will help you with your concerns and provide you with information about the amenities and services we offer.